Hello there dimensionerds, this time I have a question.
You might have noticed it in the post title:D
It is obvious, you can do LOTS of things in the BB dimension, but ever since I got the key (and that was like one of the first things I did when I got to SL) I had no idea what to do with it. I don't even know why I got it in the first place - except for its rarity and uniqueness. It's the dim's main feature that keeps bugging me - the underwater part. Clearly you can build anything you like in the ground area, but what about this whole underwater box?
I haven't seen many people building in it - I do know of some cool builds in BB like Kitasia's Sweethearts or Fae manor by Mayrin, and yeah I do realize that the obvious thing to do would be something underwater-fishy-mermaid-stuff in there. But I don't really like going the obvious way, and still I can't possibly imagine what would fit in this underwater space.
Now, I am not really asking you guys to point me in a direction so I could just nod and say, yeah, I'll just build this or that. I have yet to build a few things before I start on BB, so I got time:) But I'd like to know just what would you do in this dim, or what you have already done in there, apart from the obvious things. Maybe by the time I get my hands on this old dusty key I'll come up with something original as well. I love watery stuff, but I only worked with ermm usual water so far, so it would be a shame for me to have all this water in my hands and do nothing with it.
So, well, if you post some of your builds in here, or share your own plans on the dim, or just think of it for the first time and put whatever comes to mind in this thread - I'll be very thankful. And of course I will NOT copy or use any of your ideas in the future build, I am not comfortable with this as many of you well know, so you have nothing to worry about:) This is just to sort of push my imagination to a new underwater level.
Thank you! And Z, I'd still like to leave your build a surprise for me, so no spoilers! :D
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
So what do you do with Bogling Boggle?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire