mercredi 25 novembre 2015

Advice on planar attunement for warrior?

Hello, currently I am a casual level 63 warrior. I've looked for some sort of updated guide/tips on what to spend my points on for planar attunement but most of the guides/tips that I've seen are very outdated (2011). As I said before I am a casual player and I have not learned all of the abbreviations that are used in RIFT.

Main question: Would someone please give me a answer like this: Well if you are going to be a dps warrior you'll want to be putting points into trees in priority, Fire > Death > et cetera and you want to focus on strength in fire and there is a good buff for your weapon that you'll want to get in the second tier. (Those examples are just made up. You get the point of what I'm asking for?)

Also just something quick like you want to prioritize Strength > Endurance > et cetera

(Quick question: Is it worth it to put points in the War tree now when I'm level 63 and I won't really be Pvping until I'm level 65?)

Thank you!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Advice on planar attunement for warrior?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire