vendredi 20 novembre 2015

So does triton worlds only do a rift live stream every two weeks now?

I used to watch the live streams every time that they would have them. But went without a computer for several months because of lingering issues with the old system. Finally bought a new one after a while and got back into playing but I thought that the livestreams used to be every single week on Friday but I logged in today and they showed every single game stream but the one for rift so I was wondering does all of the other games streams weekly and rift only stream every two weeks or what? Has rift gone down that far in popularity on tritons radar that they only do a new livestreams twice a month.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



So does triton worlds only do a rift live stream every two weeks now?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire