mercredi 11 novembre 2015

PTW Weeklies Hub

Okay, apologies if I missed an existing Dev response (I had a quick search and didn't find anything) but I just have to ask... what on Earth made you put the PTW weekly quest-giving NPCs at a location without a porticulum?

Not only are they at a location that's nowhere near a porticulum, you also have to do jumps to get to them, and you can't just walk into the tent for two of them because steps leading to the entrance are apparently not steps or a ramp so you have to back away from the entrance and jump towards it, hoping to land on the top step. No other weekly quest givers are this inaccessible. It's ludicrous.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



PTW Weeklies Hub

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire