jeudi 12 novembre 2015

Planar Attunement? (newbie here)

If you're interested in end-game content, you'll eventually have them all, but you can still follow an order if you want. Personally, I went for all of the planar charges first, then I went for all of the AP and Dexterity (Yours would be strength) bonuses, and then I went for the Strength bonuses (Yours would be Dexterity), and at that point I just kind of started putting points in wherever. If you look at the menu, you'll see that there are locked trees. You can also unlock those first (By filling the corresponding trees, ie : Fire and Water to unlock Steam) because some of the slots in those later trees have more bonuses, like the Steam tree has one slot giving 9 AP and it's not weapon-specific. If you don't use a polearm at all, go with the Sword ones, they should be there. But like I said, if you're going for endgame, they're going to all be filled.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Planar Attunement? (newbie here)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire