mercredi 11 novembre 2015

Looking for which souls work best for soling raids.

I quit playing Rift shortly before ID was released and just recently came back. I now have gotten my Rogue to 65 and kinda working on gear in randoms (REDs once I get the stats) so I decided to go solo the old lvl 50 experts, MM, and try some of the raids. I however am not fairing so well and was curious which souls work best for this. Currently I have been using a leveling build I picked up which works for experts but does not fare well in the Raids. I have tried GSB and almost got one boss down and I have killed 2 bosses in GP but I am not having any luck in the others. Please point me in the right direction as to what I can do to make it work or I might have to finish leveling my Cleric and try again.

P.S. Some help with soloing builds for the cleric wouldnt hurt either if anyone knows any.

Thank you in advance.

P.S.S. I would do them in a group but I am the only one left in my Guild so I have no one to do them with hence the soloing.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Looking for which souls work best for soling raids.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire