lundi 9 novembre 2015

"Life Insurance" bug

Hello Rogues,

I believe, "Life Insurance" in Physician, is bugged.

Below is my knowledge of the ability and what I think is wrong

When Life Insurance is a cast on a target, the ability gives the target 2 independent buffs:
1. Absorbs x amount of incoming damage up to 85%
2. If the target receives a killing blow, restores 50% health. - This the bugged buff

From my experience on numerous occasions in the last several months (even before shielding changes and the changes to make Life Insurance 2 buffs) the second buff listed does not proc AT ALL and fails ~30% of the time. It does NOT restore 50% health and the target dies.

A few notes
1. I do not use 61 physician enough in PVE and have NOT seen this bug happen in any PVE content.
2. The bug seems to happen primarily in instanced PVP. I noticed the proc "restore 50% when receiving a killing blow" has a higher chance of failing under three conditions:

i. Burst Damage (this one seems to be the highest suspect to look into)
ii. Reaver dots/Marksman attacks
iii. Higher chance of failure if damage is incoming from multiple targets to proc

3. Casted upon an ally or @self is not a variable - restore 50% health proc fails ~30% of the time on both.

Here is a screenshot demonstrating my findings in a warfront

1. The screenshot shows Life Insurance has been casted on myself and I receive 2 buffs, working as intended
2. I took some damage - the buff from Life Insurance that absorbs 85% of incoming damage has worn off, working as intended
3. After taking some more damage, "Lotusss has been slain", with NO proc activating to restore 50% of my health. There was no proc and 0 health was restored, not working as intended
4. A few lines down in the combat log: "Life Insurance fades from Lotusss"- This buff was suppose to restore 50% health after recieving a killing blow

Conclusion
I hope someone takes a look at this and fixes the proc to ALWAYS restore 50% when receiving a killing blow. If more screenshots are necessary I can easily provide them since this happens to me on a daily basis in instanced PVP. It's a shame that a 61 point talent for a paid soul is unreliable.

Have any Rogues run into this issue?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



"Life Insurance" bug

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire