This is the quest where you're supposed to escort Atrophinius and mead and Batua and whiskey. Is there some trick to this that I'm missing?
I have run it over and over and over. I've tried the elevator, and all the different ramps. I cannot make it past the Pushy Primalists. There is never a clear path. I can never get to the top.
It's pretty frustrating. It has nothing to do with skill, or gear, or the game at all. It's just a silly quest worthy of Donkey Kong, but it's a storyline quest so I can't skip it. If it were a side quest, I'd abandon it happily and move along.
If there's a trick, could someone share it?
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Fist of the Titan PTW Act 2
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire