vendredi 20 novembre 2015

Fae Yule 2015 / PTW items

IDK if someone has already posted this information, I didn't see any so I thought I would show some of the stuff I got.

There are Fae Yule bags on the PTS now. They have the same type of pricing, 3 large currency and 250 smaller currency. It does not have a key to go with the box, it just states rare dim items. I opened around 100 of them so far on the PTS. From the images from riftgate there is suppose to be three plushies and a snow globe. I only ever got two plushies and never saw the snow globe. It would appear some of these items are going to be hard to get.

The grab bags were the same as the harvest event except the addition of PTW items. Hopefully, there will be other ways of obtaining them.

Spoiler!

These were some of the random fae yule items:

Fae Yule 2015 / PTW items-2015-11-20_204146.jpg
The blue box looks like an old dim item but it is listed as a music box. I don't use sound I have no idea what it sounds like.

Fae Yule 2015 / PTW items-2015-11-20_204225.jpg

Fae Yule 2015 / PTW items-2015-11-20_204233.jpg

Fae Yule 2015 / PTW items-2015-11-20_204340.jpg

Here are some of the PTS items I got from the boxes:

Fae Yule 2015 / PTW items-2015-11-20_203733.jpg
Well... The building is the Sanctuary of Rebirth... I got a second one on the PTS... seriously this game is so trolling me =( But the balloon next to it gets huge, that is as small as it gets.
Fae Yule 2015 / PTW items-2015-11-20_203741.jpg

Fae Yule 2015 / PTW items-2015-11-20_204007.jpg
The right windmill spins, the left does not.

Fae Yule 2015 / PTW items-2015-11-20_204044.jpg

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Fae Yule 2015 / PTW items

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire