Okay, So I am on my level 65 mage running around this area doing quest for the rep because I want the spider mount. (collecting mounts is kind of my thing) and I am doing fine until I get to the last part of the quest where it tells you to locate the shaper. I found the shaper trapped inside that field, but no matter what I do it does not give me credit for that part of the quest. I have tried targeting him as a rat, and as an elf but nothing does any good. I am standing almost on top of him and can still not get credit for locating him.
What do I need to do to get credit for this quest or is it bugged? Keep in mind that I did not do these quests while I was leveling back in the day because I want to the other island and never explored the one that I am on until now.
so what am I doing wrong?
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Can someone help me out on the sure but a rat quest?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire