One of the biggest things about the Autumn Harvest event is the artifact collecting. First two years I took part in this it was lovely because I'm a huge artifact collector and it helped me complete a lot of sets.
This year.. I added a pair of fish. The problem is that for us long time players, the fact that the rewards have not changed over the years means 90% of the artifacts collected is going right to the auction house.
Now before anyone jumps at me, no, i'm not asking for planetouched wilds artifacts to be added. Would be nice to see some new-ish artifacts added. Maybe unstables from mathosia? Perhaps even the standard artifacts from the first couple zones of nightmare tide, since it's been around a while.
Of course, saying this I know those of us who are at 900+ collections completed are still going to get a ton of dupes but right now it's either destroy the potions or add 24 dupes to the auction house.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Artifacts in Autumn Harvest
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire