samedi 5 décembre 2015

ok, now that i got the nice post out, here comes the not so nice one.

WTF???? Ok so I probably should of posted this flipping years ago, but hell I'm a chick and I just couldn't let go.

What is up with PvE'ers complaining about about not being able to kill PvP'ers? Ok so before you PvE'er get all up in my face over this, remember I'm about 3 years to late. Now apparently, I have to PvE to PvP, so I guess I should of *****ed years ago about the lame pve'ers who want to be able to kill a pvp'ers in their god awful pve gear. I know you all will be all butthurt with that statement but if the shoe fits.......

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



ok, now that i got the nice post out, here comes the not so nice one.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire