Once upon a time PvP on Rift was the highlight of my dreary day, sad I know but it is what it is. I left when they killed PvP, I keep coming back to the forums hoping to hear it has at the very least made a small comeback. But alas, I never see it.
I left WoW to play Rift and honestly I was in gamer heaven, for me at least. There were so many different options to help level you up.
I started pvping later in the game and it was a total blast. I truly miss it, there isn't another game that I have played that was just that much fun. Whether it was the warfronts or open world.
I did come for a short time awhile back but I didn't like the fact that I needed to PvE to PvP, so I left once again, but I truly miss Rift and wish they would look into their PvP. I would be more than willing to pay a monthly fee to have fun Pvping once again.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
what seriously happened to pvp in rift?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire