lundi 7 décembre 2015

Ocho: Is it against fourm rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Fantastic View Post

Mm. I don't think this is true. This isn't a competitive game, and people who still think it is haven't been in raids with brand new players sporting their t2 gear they only had to pay for.Power leveling shouldn't be nerfed. I have like seven 65s. I didn't want to level my rp toons to 65 through the usual grind, given I have no intention of doing anything with them other than role playing, but I see a low level toon AND feel obligated to get it to 65. Altoholic and all. >_>Anyway, it's not the getting to 65 part that's an issue. It's the gear grind afterwards, and now, that's not even a thing. Outside of t3 gear, a person can deck out their toon in a matter of weeks just by doing minimal weeklies, and the t1/t2 raids.You know. Or they could buy their gear. That's a thing.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Ocho: Is it against fourm rules?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire