lundi 7 décembre 2015

Make Nature's Keeper a toggle

Right now it's just always on, and most of the time it's not a problem, but sometimes there are situations where you'd rather NOT have it. With Purifier's Eruption you have the option of not using it, but with Nature's Keeper it's always on. For example, last night I was healing the triplets in Rhen of Fate and I kept taking reflect damage while healing the tank because Nature's Keeper was proccing on the target that had the opposite sign as me. I like the way it works for the most part, but just make it a toggle ability so you can turn it off for fights where damaging can sometimes be detrimental to you.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Make Nature's Keeper a toggle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire