lundi 7 décembre 2015

Rift's : The Nicest Player Competition

Hello All! I figured, it would be fun where every month people nominate someone that has truly done something for the community and they get recognized for it. I know soooooooo many kind hearted people that never get any recognition for what they do yet we all know the trolls names by heart.

Nominate whoever you want BUT there are some rules:

1. I WILL check with each nominated player to make sure they approve the nomination (Don't throw someone's name in just to mess with them)

2. They have to be level 65.

3. You cannot nominate yourself

4. Truly try to pick people that have done an amazing job.

-- if you want to nominate anyone I would PREFER if you sent me a tell in-game @ Rgi@deepwood or sent me a forum message, but I don't really care, any way is fine

Nominating will close on 12/11/15
I will contact all players nominated and the Poll should go up HOPEFULLY on 12/14/15.
You can vote on the poll ONCE (Will block anymore) and Poll will close on 12/21/15

Haven't decided on prizes yet, still working on it

I hope some truly great people get nominated! The negativity in this community has made it sour and I'm hoping to get some great people nominated who have done a wonderful job!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Rift's : The Nicest Player Competition

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire