lundi 7 décembre 2015

Code of conduct violation through in game griefing

There has been a certain group of individuals from a certain guild that has been targetting random players running pug raids for raid rifts, in particular sea of ladon - quite common raid rift hosted every day. This group seeks and confronts these raids and deliberately sabotages the rifts in order to make the mobs 'reset' or the timer to run out and collapse the rift.

As I and many others are aware, this has been going on for 3 weeks now. In addition to being in a raid rift hosted by another player which was targetted by this group, I too ran my own raid rift and was subsequently targetted by this group. It caused me and my raid a lot of grief, in addition to having wasted currency on the lures. I've been messaged by others who have revealed that they too had their raid rifts targetted. How am I now meant to do the very thing I do most often in Rift when this game condones this sort of behaviour?

Here is just one video originally uploaded by the perpetrator but was taken down:

tinyurl.com/raidsol

This group did the same thing to my raid.

Unfortunately, giving these two a slap on the wrist will not solve the problem. There's no stopping them using characters from multiple accounts in carrying out this sort of behaviour.
Trion please do something about this, others have suggested instances for raid rifts and this sounds like the best solution.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Code of conduct violation through in game griefing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire