I currently have a nvidia gtx 980, i7 4770k, 16gb ram. I average 25-30 fps with medium-high settings out and about, 10-14 fps in any city within nightmare tide. I just upgraded from an nvidia gtx 770, which ran rift nearly the same (fps-wise). Before that, I had the 570, which ran rift much better than either of these cards (and was the original vid card in this comp build). I've replaced the vid card with a radeon 290, and an r9 390. The 290 ran rift slightly better (1-3 fps), the 390 ran it nearly the same (again).
No matter what settings I choose I cannot get a decent framerate (unless of course, I want to use my i7 and 980 to run a game that looks like everquest 1). Before my 570 (and before the ftp conversion) I ran nearly maxed. The game is barely playable currently, and I cannot find any information on anything I can actually do to even mildly alleviate this.
Any help would be tremendously appreciated.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Lower and Lower fps over the years
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire