Annettef is attempting to do the guild Dimensiion, and so I have installed Toolbox and the flying carpet addons via curse.
But I have a very simple question to get things going:
How do you copy, say 'timber floor square' to create a new piece?
Now, I was informed in-game that it was CTRL+D... and yes that worked... until it hit me that I just had two of said item and both were now out on the floor, well currently one is above the floor, but that's another story.
Oh Toolbox is gunna take some getting used to for this old wombat.
But the question remains, is CTRL+D the correct way to copy as I know it can be done, but all this appears to do is draw from my bags the last remaining example of said item.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Grey hairs turning whiter...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire