I have been playing Rift PvP for four years and I thought it was about time to give back to the community. So to that end I present a paragon warrior PvP video with highlights collected over a 3 month span, including:
- Kill streaks (10+)
- 3 vs. 1s
- quasi 4 vs. 1
- Comeback victory to conclude the video
I apologize about the quality, I know it can be improved; this is my first video and I will aim to do better next time. I would like to thank everyone in the Rift PvP community for a great gaming experience. This video is for entertainment purposes only and I make no claims about being better than anyone. In fact, it is very likely that those featured have defeated me on other occasions. GGs to all, see you on the field.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juQT...ature=youtu.be
rano @ seastone
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
[VIDEO] Rift 3.4 paragon - machine made for war
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire