While looking through my bags i realized I have an insane amount of items that are classified as "Use" items or maybe unique. Such items include (from one of my bags):
Rat Callerm;Gorgues Frog Caller; Bee Blossoms; Aspect of Nightmares; Alo's Amazing Popped Corn; Fly Meal; Secrets of the Planesl Architect Tehnological Marvel; Amazingly Rare Amazing Artifacts of Amasing Rarity; Form of the Iceworn; Form of the Antiquuarian; Wand of Mechanziation; Tamed Bracken; Achyatic Prophtetl; Pile of Dust; Scotty's Sheeping Wand; Pack of Squirrels; Breath of Maelforge.
Now this is just one of my bags, I have multiple bags that have similar items that are all cool little use items. My suggestion for the developers is to make these into a new tab on the character sheet, perhaps called "Items". I don't even care if this would be a gem purchase of 2000 credits or so, because the amount of inventory it would free from me would allow me to actually be able to play other specs or whatever.
I know they are just fluff items, but I know a lot of people who have spent an immense amount of time just trying to acquire these. When it gets to the point when you have four or five bags of thes items just taking up space, well, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
So please, could we change these to an ability???
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Use/Novelty Items
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire