jeudi 3 décembre 2015

SupermanSocks: Affinity Points are not Accruing Over Initial 5 on First Login

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
Point Gain Issue.Most of the time the chars I log into gives only 1 Affinity per 60sec. However, some give every 30sec or shorter than 60sec intervals.
  • 47:33 (m:s) = 55 Affinity.
  • 47:58 = 56 Affinity.
  • 48:34 = 57.
  • 48:57 = 58.
  • 49:34 = 59.
  • 49:58 = 60.
Super weird, will definitely look into that.
Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post

Affinity per-minute gain seems to reset when you switch chars[/B]. I had one char go 30sec between Affinity point gains; then I logged onto another char from the same account. Should have been another 30sec or so, but instead took a full minute to gain another Affinity. And yes, I kept track of total Affinity so it wasn't like it gained an extra in-between chars. Tested this a few times with different chars and same result. Always takes 1min after I log into new char, even if I logged out of the first char at 20-40secs after an Affinity point gain. Might want to see if this means that someone on Live switching chars at 50min ends up having to do another hour.

This is due to the way the math works. It calculates in minutes rather than seconds so when it does the math behind it, it's always just saying there's 0 minutes left (which is true). I probably should have mentioned this in the initial post, sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post

Keeping Currency Tab open doesn't update until after you close and re-open the tab. Guess that isn't really much of an issue.

I'll inform the UI engineer for the Affinity system about it.Thanks for the info!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



SupermanSocks: Affinity Points are not Accruing Over Initial 5 on First Login

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire