My game seems lagging so I checked frame rates which can get as low as 2 per second, but what I noticed was a app I haven't run in years is still using up CPU and it's taken up to 5-9% CPU never still up and down.
The app is LibInventory. It is not on my list of running apps. I checked my app folder from the game link while in app page and found it still there so I deleted the whole folder but it's still running. Then I checked other rift folders and found it in there as well. Thought I should check before deleting that one as well.
How do I stop it from running? Would deleting that second folder help or do I have to change a file in libinventory folder?
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Help with deleted app still running
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire