Well, I definitely didn't invite three to the party, but Animated Dendrome Wall decided that uninvited guests were the best type of surprises.
I don't know if this has been addressed before (wasn't able to find anything about it with a quick google search), so I thought I'd bring it up.
I'm not sure what's happening here - I noticed this a few months back and forgot about it until I popped in to one of my storage dimensions. No matter which dimension I have place an Animated Dendrome Wall in (so far - effect confirmed in Anywhere, Azcu’azg Oasis, and Mathosian Cascades), if I back away to a certain distance, two pillar structures appear beside it. These structures stay beside it until I back up past the distance my graphics settings allow. They don't contribute to the item count (thank goodness) but they do add a bit of spookiness to the dimension. While this is a rather interesting effect, does anyone know why this is happening, what the two pillars are or why they accompany the Dendrome Wall?
Attachment 25857Attachment 25858Attachment 25859
I don't know if this has been addressed before (wasn't able to find anything about it with a quick google search), so I thought I'd bring it up.
I'm not sure what's happening here - I noticed this a few months back and forgot about it until I popped in to one of my storage dimensions. No matter which dimension I have place an Animated Dendrome Wall in (so far - effect confirmed in Anywhere, Azcu’azg Oasis, and Mathosian Cascades), if I back away to a certain distance, two pillar structures appear beside it. These structures stay beside it until I back up past the distance my graphics settings allow. They don't contribute to the item count (thank goodness) but they do add a bit of spookiness to the dimension. While this is a rather interesting effect, does anyone know why this is happening, what the two pillars are or why they accompany the Dendrome Wall?
Attachment 25857Attachment 25858Attachment 25859
Sneaky Animated Dendrome Wall
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire