Hey all,
I've never had the time to get into raiding, but it looks like my schedule is freed up to accommodate for most weekends. I'm hoping to join in on a secondary raid, or, if possible, a main team if I prove to be good enough.
I have no clears, but I am willing to familiarize myself with all the fights, from T1 and up.
I'm relatively well-versed in PvP, so if there are guilds active in WFs, that is a plus.
For DPS, I am comfortable with the following: NB, NBSin, Sin, MM, BD, Sab (can Bard as well).
For healing, I have Phys/Tact and 61 Phys.
Thanks for your consideration! Hope to talk to one of you soon c:
-Wonski@Seastone (willing to change!)
I've never had the time to get into raiding, but it looks like my schedule is freed up to accommodate for most weekends. I'm hoping to join in on a secondary raid, or, if possible, a main team if I prove to be good enough.
I have no clears, but I am willing to familiarize myself with all the fights, from T1 and up.
I'm relatively well-versed in PvP, so if there are guilds active in WFs, that is a plus.
For DPS, I am comfortable with the following: NB, NBSin, Sin, MM, BD, Sab (can Bard as well).
For healing, I have Phys/Tact and 61 Phys.
Thanks for your consideration! Hope to talk to one of you soon c:
-Wonski@Seastone (willing to change!)
Seastone 1200h DPS/Healing Rogue Looking for a New Home (Any NA Shard)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire