mardi 22 septembre 2015

New Races or at least more options..

I know this is a topic that has been discussed for a while.. However, I think it's time to possibly bring the topic back up for Rift and Trion to consider.

Rift needs more races. Technically, they have 6, but in reality, it's like 5. Two human races (Not a whole lot of differences in them) two elf like character types, a dwarf and the Bahmi which are a giant type of race.

And if not races, at least more options to make your character look unique. I mean Kelari look very similar to each other outside the hair options. The hair options in general (Especially the human characters) are average at best and it would even be great to choose different eye types rather than just size and angle of them.

I think I just want to see more freshness in the appearances of characters. The wardrobe is fantastic, so I would like that freedom to be a carried onto the character creation.


New Races or at least more options..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire